Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Psycho-Sexual Tuesday!!! What Does Ed Gein Have To Say About Women!?! Also, Getting Head From A Severed Head!!! Gross!!!

It's my kid's birthday, so I'm not going to write a long summary for the movies today! Although we have some great ones!!! In honor of my own flesh and blood here's...

49-American Psycho
Based on a novel by Bret Easton Ellis and directed by Mary Harron, this is one kick ass film!!! Definitely one of my favorite serial killer movies of all time. Christian Bale plays the neurotic Patrick Bateman. A wall street yuppie with a desire to kill a shitload of people! This is one of those films that you NEED to see. I know I say that about every damn movie on this list, but it's TRUE!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/







This next one is a real nasty piece of work. It's...


50-Haute Tension (High Tension)
This film lives up to it's name! Although I think by that rationale it should have been called "Psycho-Sexual Fucking Gore Fest"!!! Directed by Alexandre Aja, I love the tone of the film. Cecile De France does a great acting job in this one! The story is of two friends who go to visit family in the country side, when a maniac strikes! This is one brutal movie. Gory as Hell and very entertaining!!! Definitely should be on your list for tonight!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338095/







These films don't need a lengthy description from me! They are about the best of their class and I can't express how much I think you will enjoy them. Thanks as always for taking the time to read my posts! Have fun with your nightmares tonight!!!

2 comments:

  1. The opening scene of High Tension is probably the best opening scene of any movie, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell Yes!!! It really is a great movie. Some people bitch about it, but WTF-ever! I love it.

    ReplyDelete