Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Titty Tuesday! Demon Boobs Covered In Lipstick!!! Vampire Boobs Ripping Your Throat Out!!! It's A Good Thing.

Welcome to TITTY TUESDAY!!! Ok, enough fucking around, let's get to it with...

35-Night Of The Demons (1988)
Party tonight in the old haunted funeral parlor! Oooh, let's have a seance! Uh Oh! Evil spirits are loose and possessing everyone! Well, that's the story. What follows is a wonderfully cheesy film filled with genuinely creepy moments, a little gore, and lots of nudity! Plus, it's got Linnea Quigley in it! How the hell can you go wrong with that!!! I liked this one when I was a kid and I still dig it. Go into this one expecting a fun, but cool scare film and you won't be disappointed! 









And now to the weird animal that is...


36-From Dusk Till Dawn
I saw this movie in theaters when it came out. I really didn't know what to expect. A friend of mine wanted to go and I thought what the hell, It's got Tarantino in it and it's directed by the Desperado guy. (before the fucking "haters" even start, I love the shit out of Tarantino and Rodriguez's movies, this one is no exception, so STFU.) It's a good candidate for the list of almost perfect movies. The first half plays out as a cool criminal tale with a fucked up sense of humor. (my favorite!) Then right in the middle of the movie they throw a shitload of T&A at you, then... BOOM! It's a fucking full blown fucking horror film. How could you hate that? I even think that George Clooney did a pretty good job, considering when this movie came out, my teenage mind thought of him as one of the biggest dickweeds on  T.V. The cast in this is fucking awesome. The aforementioned Tarantino and Clooney, plus, Harvey Keitel, Cheech, Juliette Lewis, Danny Trejo, Salma Hayek, Fred Williamson, Michael Parks, AND Tom Savini!!! This movie, in my opinion, is just as good in my 30's as it was when I was 16. If you haven't seen this one it needs to happen. Even if just for Cheech's comedy and watching Salma Hayek do her damned dance of the damned!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116367/
 






both of these flicks are pretty entertain and have lots of nudity, so you really have no excuse. Thanks for reading tonight! Go watch some damn movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment