Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

MadMadamJess Night!!! Firemen Fall From The Sky!!! Young Woman Skinned Alive!!! What A Waste!!!

Tonight is dedicated to our great friend, comrade in Horror, and Godmother to our daughter... MadMadamJess!!! She's the one responsible for showing me these two kick ass films. She's got pretty damn good taste in movies. Anyways, these two are fucking awesome and should be seen by all! We have some partying to do tonight, so this will be just trailers and clips this evening. You can always follow the IMDB link to get more information of the movie and I suggest that you do!!! Here's the flicks of the evening...

57-[REC] (2007)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038988/








Next!!!

58-Martrys (2008)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1029234/








Seriously, I can't stress enough that these two bad mofos are worth watching. Hope everyone has a fun and safe night tonight. I'll try to do the same. Thanks for reading everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I am honored, my loves..

    xoxoxo
    - Jess (MadMadamJess)

    ReplyDelete