Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

We Have 31 Flavors... Of People. Also, Sexy Zombie Nipple Piercings!!!!

I hope you're hungry for dessert because here's the...

19-Ice Cream Man (1995)
I love Clint Howard. You should too. This movie is pure goofy bullshit at it's best. Mr. Howard plays "Ice Cream Man" Gregory Tudor. A man who was recently released from a nut house and decides to start his own ice cream business! Of course, things break down and he starts recycling people into his creamy flavors! It is absolutely cheesy as hell, but it's fucking fantastic in the worst/best way! For fuck's sake at least do yourself a favor and watch the trailer!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113376/





Pretty "SWEET" trailer huh! Ba-Dum-DUM! Up next is another one of my favorites of the 90's...

20-Return of the Living Dead 3
While I was looking for trailers to post on here I noticed someone in the comments had said, "I saw this when it came out and it was great. It looks kinda old now". That cracked me up for some reason. I'm thinking "No shit it looks old now, it came out almost 20 fucking years ago!!!". Anyways, this flick is also pretty damn cheesy, but it is better than the horseshit SyFy tried to make for sequels to this third installment. The main thing that makes it good is the hilarious acting from Mike Moroff playing Santos and, of course, scream queen hottie Melinda Clarke playing zombified Julie Walker, complete with crazy metal and glass pieces strategically jammed into her flesh. She may not have been the first "hot zombie", but she's definitely one of the best! (I have her tattooed on my leg.) If you like hot zombie chicks and a slew of other campy monstrosities running around then this would be one to check out!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107953/



No comments:

Post a Comment