Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This is your life!!!

My ridiculous thought of today!

I hope that when you die, there is some kind of life stats presented to you. Something akin to the stats screen for Grand Theft Auto. Along with the info about how many breaths I took or how many sunsets I watched, i am genuinely interested in knowing the really important stuff. Like how many times I said "fuck". how many tons of shit, i mean literal feces, did I drop while walking this rock? How many people saw you picking your nose in traffic? How many chicks jerked off thinking about you? how many dudes? Haha. How many hours did I spend watching movies? What about a kill count? How many flies, scorpions, roaches, rodents, deer, and other assorted animals, bugs, and vermin (people?) did I take out? These are just the kind of things you need to know! I mean, holy shit, there are a million more questions in this same vein. unfortunately, they would be near impossible to calculate unless you started from the beginning! What do you think? What would you want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment